quarta-feira, 23 de maio de 2012

Dear God,



I know you probably will not listen to this because you now i'm not a true believer. But just in case you do in fact exist, even if just in people's minds and hearts because it helps them cope with life in general, please take some time to help heal this shitty infection on my baby's toe. It doesn't seem to be better and i just feel so helpless earing him complain in pain. He is so little, such a sweet little kid and i hate, hate, when the smallest thing it's not ok with him. 
So please, please, if you can ear me and bother to take some time of your precious time, just wisper and take that damn infection away.
I'll not promise you anything in return though, i can only promise to take care and love my baby the best way possible, as i always have.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário